Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fun in the Snow

I'll let the pictures speak for the themselves but as you can see, Miss K. LOVES playing in the snow. We went "OWside snow" twice yesterday and once this morning. She dug out a pail and shovel from her sandbox and dragged it around the yard filling it up with snow as she went. She brought it inside with her yesterday and learned that unfortunately snow melts once its in the house. We even got the opportunity to do a little sliding this morning, my yoga mat folded in half was perfect for her. I'm not sure if we'll make it out this afternoon, the snow is starting to melt fast. This is a good thing, we'll be all set to return to work/daycare tomorrow. Our street was all ice this morning.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like one happy kid.

mccashew said...

I love the last photo - she's gorgeous and yes, very happy!