So who are the people whose blog you’re reading?
Ted, Beth, Katherine and Teddy, a family of four living outside of Raleigh, NC in the town of Zebulon (The Town of Friendly People is what the welcome sign boasts).
It all started when Beth moved to Raleigh from Western MA just after college to attend graduate school at NC State. Out one fateful night with a friend visiting from out of town, she was spied by a young Army lieutenant who had arrived at Fort Bragg only a few months before, fresh from Officer School…
15 years (!), two graduate degrees (Beth), two deployments (Ted), one wedding, one house, one cat, and two kids later, here we are.
After years of phone calls and emails in which I got incredibly sick of relaying the same stories over and over and over again to family and friends I decided to bite the bullet and start this blog. We had actually thought about starting one right before Katherine was born but we thought that we would have no time to keep it up with a newborn in the house (correct) and anyways, what would we possibly write about? (wrong) Turns out there’s plenty of material all around us. A few years later a we found the blog to be an easy way to keep our scattered family up to date with what’s going on in our little life down here in NC.
I took an unintentional break from the blog in the past year as life got busy but I have been itching lately to get back to it. I'm hoping to make a few changes and spruce it up along the way too.
I took an unintentional break from the blog in the past year as life got busy but I have been itching lately to get back to it. I'm hoping to make a few changes and spruce it up along the way too.
No comments:
Post a Comment