They were asking to go out before they even finished breakfast. And they stayed out pretty much all day, only coming for quick breaks. I forgot how exhausting it is to get kids dressed and undressed for the snow, we must have done it at least four times that day (that would be four dressings and four undressings). Our clothes dryer was a workhorse! Little did we know that Katherine was coming down with strep, I think with the excitement of the snow she was running on pure adrenaline.

The neighborhood sledding hill was in our front yard, which I loved because I could sit at my desk and keep an eye on what was going on at the same time (doesn't look like much in the picture but it's a decent hill for small kids to sled on).


Now that we've had our snow, I'm good. Time for Spring! If it didn't take up so many days I wouldn't mind but four school days to make up is enough for this year! With not enough equipment to get the secondary roads, they just cancel school and wait for it to melt. This New Englander has long stopped being frustrated about it.


.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment