
My kids just seem to love the tailpipe from my car. This was from the week before last. There's no paniced post here because luckily the car was completely cooled. The kid stuck his whole arm in and I didn't know it until I saw his sooty hand and elbow. And how nice, he stuck a piece of sidewalk chalk in at the same time. That's Ted trying to dig it out. I was sure we would be googling "Chalk in tailpipe" to see what awful things would happen to the car if we weren't able to get it out. Do you honestly think we're the only ones whose kids did this? I don't think so.
Ted was able to get it out. There's been no repeat performance.
1 comment:
OMG! Liam put a bouncy ball in our tailpipe over Memorial Day weekend. I was thinking of you when he did this.
Post a Comment