Yup, somebody was up to no good. I knew where this was leading. Actually I was surprised that he hadn't figured it out sooner, considering how much of a climber he is. I should also say that the previous weekend he figured out how to climb in and out of the crib but ONLY with the side down. No matter, a few minutes later he requested to play in his crib. I grabbed the camera.
Let's see, if I get my leg up like this:
Get myself over like this:
Awwww yeah, I'm good:
Notice how proud of himself he is in those pictures. Within a half hour his crib became a toddler bed:
There was no time to get all weepy that my baby was quickly growing out of his crib, lunch and naptime were right around the corner. As with Katherine I am thrilled that the crib does convert like this, although with her we got all the way to age 2. It's a nice transition for a little while, still his crib really, just with the front rail removed.
Yes, we have already had a middle of the night visitor, which I expected since the kid still can't manage to sleep consistently through the night. I got my eye poked at about 2am Tuesday morning and he crawled right into our bed. This adds a whole new dimension of fun to the situation.
1 comment:
Misery! Tommy comes in overnight and sleeps on our floor. His move usually wakes his sister because he loudly requests his pillow our to come into our bed. Oh the fun.
Post a Comment