We received the news yesterday evening that Brigadier General Theodore Simpson Coberly, father to Theodore Richard Coberly, grandfather to Theodore Hamilton Coberly and great grandfather to Theodore Jacob Coberly passed away Saturday morning.
I found Ted's grandfather to be one of the kindest men I've ever met. Always a warm hello, always wanting to hear what you were up to and the most gentle smile to boot. He will be greatly missed by his children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. Heaven has definitely gained a new angel who has more than already earned his wings.
A small memorial service will be held Friday in Cincinnati, Ohio followed by burial at a later date with full military honors at Arlington National Cemetary.

1 comment:
Oh sad. I am sorry to hear of the family's loss. Our thoughts are with you and please do send our sympathies along to Ted as well.
Post a Comment