We are relaxing post turkey dinner at Papa and Gram Coberly's. Teddy is fast asleep in his pack n play (!), Katherine is putting together a puzzle with Great Grandma. I am contemplating a post dinner, pre-pumpkin pie walk, so far contemplating is all that seems to be happening.
The holiday season is upon us. We have so much to be thankful for this year, so much to look forward to in the next few weeks. Katherine has reached that magical age where she gets everything that is going on and buys into it hook, line, and sinker. Teddy is about to experience his very first Christmas. One of our local radio stations has begun to play it's annual Christmas music line up, I turned it on during the morning daycare drive and happened to catch it ride as Santa Claus is coming to town started. "Mommy, they said Santa on the radio!!!" She was hooked. That's my girl. Being the type of person that begins listening to Christmas music off and on way back in September (oh yes) I'm thrilled. She wants to go to the North Pole though she's still not sure how she feels about Santa (other than the part where he brings her presents).
Our main objective over the next few days is to relax. We may do some black Friday shopping, we may not. I'd like to get caught up on all of the pictures for the picture site, we'll see. I'm not making a lofty goals.
No comments:
Post a Comment