So if you checked out the blog for about an hour or so Sunday afternoon and kept hitting refresh, you would have been mighty perplexed. Because every time the screen came up a new background would be there. You see, I’d grown tired of the current background and layout and I was itching for something new. Blogger has a new template designer so I decided to give it a whirl. Turns out the “preview” feature was not working as it should so, in order to see what you were doing you had to actually apply the changes to the blog and then view the blog (anyone else having that problem?). Hence the constant changing background. What you current see is probably not the permanent choice either. Things got busy and I had to stop for a bit.
Sleeping last weekend was an adventure. Teddy was up multiple times each night and declared that the only place he was going to sleep soundly was in Mommy and Daddy’s bed, snuggled up to Mommy (or on top of) as much as possible. This is something I resist because I love my sleep and we all know that you don’t sleep as well when a kid is in the bed with you. He may be tiny still but he sure knows how to take up a good amount of space. After two nights of this I thought we were done for. But then Sunday night he slept in crib the whole night. Three wake ups, but still in his crib. Then last night, he woke up once. ONCE. I can’t tell you the last time that happened. There was another, brief wake up early this morning that I don’t really classify as a wake up because all he wanted was his paci and to be covered up. Of course, him sleeping better last night would mean that I got the call from Miss K in the wee hours “You way wid me?” I happily slept for three hours in her bed. All in all I’m feeling a bit more rested today. We’ll see what tonight holds.
Teddy it just about full out crawling now. He still keeps his forearms on the floor, Army crawl style, but he’s lifting his butt up in the air rather than dragging it behind him. Every day I remark how “Wow, you can get yourself over there now!” Katherine is having a few growing pains with this because of course he wants to get to what ever she is doing. But she has also become fond of tickling him in her spare time.
No comments:
Post a Comment