Sunday, May 2, 2010

Decisions, decisions...

It's 9:00 pm, everyone is asleep and I have a decision to make. The baby fell asleep right before 8:30 after drinking 3 oz. This is earlier than he has been falling asleep so I think he'll wake up fairly early tonight for the first bottle. So do I go ahead and fall asleep or do I stay up until after this wake up. Because being woken up one hour after falling asleep is the absolute worst.

Last week was the 3 week growth spurt for Teddy, which means he was hungrier that usual. When he wasn't hungry, he wanted to be held all the time. There were a few nights of wake ups every two hours. Still, I was able to get through it pretty unscathed, which I am shocked about. I guess this time around I knew what was going on and I knew it was temporary so it made it easier. The same thing with tonight. Teddy was cranky unless he was being held. With Katherine this would have unhinged Ted and I. And while we were both tired and not in the best of moods we stayed relatively calm about the whole thing.

Ok, decision made, I think it is in my best interest to try and catch some zzzz's while Mr. T is sleeping so soundly. There a few more things I want to update everyone on but I'll make a note of them in a draft post and start working on them in the morning...night!

No comments: