Friday, July 10, 2009

My New Toy

When we returned home on Sunday I dashed over to Crabtree mall to pick up my birthday present. Since then, every free moment this week has been taken up playing with my new toy. Ladies and gentlement I have become a walking advertisement for Apple because I absolutely love this thing. True, I had an advantage in that Ted already owned an iPod so the needed software was already installed on our computer and I had worked my way around the iTunes store more than few times. Still it seemed incredibly easy to get up and running, I just plugged the phone into the dock and I was up and running to select what songs and applications I wanted. I've been using at work this week to listen to music and I must say those little speakers really do put out a decent sound. I've downloaded quite a few apps that I think I'll find useful. I've never had so much technology in the palm of my hand.

1 comment:

mccashew said...

Welcome - it is amazing isn't it?!?!?!