Thursday, July 23, 2009

Learn to park!

So as I was walking out of work yesterday I came across the following scene. People play basketball in the gym behind the building a couple times a week. Check out where some idiot parked:

Poor Connie (that's her little sedan there). Seriously!?! I wanted to leave a note on the windshield of the red car...learn to park! Or at least that would have been the nice version of the note. There were plenty of empty parking places about...oh...10 feet from where he decided park too. Guess he was too lazy or thought he was too good to actually pull in to one of them. I had to back straight out of my spot to avoid hitting the guy.
--Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

The Grady Chronicles said...

Ahhh the age old question I seem to ask several times a day.......

What is wrong with people?!?!?!?

colleen said...

I don't know what the problem is. She's got PLENTY of room to get out (written as a NYer, who wonders why the last SUV left so much room in front).