Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Such sweetness!

Katherine told me I was a princess this morning. She saw me all ready for work, I was wearing a skirt because I needed to go to a meeting this afternoon, and exclaimed..."Mommy, you're a princess! You're wearing your ballerina skirt!" It instantly made me feel like a million bucks. There's no better compliment than that.

She also told me at daycare drop off as she started playing with one of her friends that..."Mommy, you need to go." Considering the clingy drop offs we've had lately, that put a smile on my face too.

Can't wait to see my little princess when I get home!

2 comments:

colleen said...

Because if you're a princess, you're wearing a ballerina skirt all the time. Where do they pick up on this stuff?

The Grady Chronicles said...

I love it! As depressing as the speed of his growing up is, I can't wait to hear Tommy's first sweet words!