Yes, Papa and Gram arrived safely Saturday morning. The first thing out of the car was Katherine's tricycle. She was beyond thrilled to see it. Unfortunately I'm at work, so the picture will have to wait. She still has some more practice to do as far as mastering peddling but I'm sure that won't take long. As usual, she's having a lovely time with "MY Papa and Gram". I called home to find out that she was splashing in her pool with Papa.
Besides the bike, Papa and Gram also brought a bunch of stuff that I acquired on our trip North last month. Some of it was my Grandma's and I'm very excited to put it in my own home. The other things were found shopping at one of my favorite stores (we won't mention Ted's nickname for it) and the rest at the Christmas Tree Shops which, well, is a bit of junk store but, wow, can you find some good deals there. A second post is needed to show off the deal that I got.
Its a nice short work week for me. Yesterday was my holiday since Friday is my normal day off. I could get used to this.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see a picture of the bike! I love that you have toys like that that can be passed down...so fun!
Post a Comment