"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” ― Angela Schwindt
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Take That Pottery Barn Kids!
Taaa Daaa!!! I need to take the pictures again in the daylight to really do them justice because I am really happy with how they turned out. I can't wait to see how they will look in Katherine's big girl room.
I also forgot to mention in the last post that Papa and Gram C. brought Katherine some new jammies. Not only do they have ballerina slippers on them they also came with a ballerina skirt! How cool is that! Naturally Katherine loved them and she immediately started "dancing" once she put them on. She's been wearing the skirt with everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've been anxious to see the finished buh-flies. They look great! The ribbon borders set them off nicely. We're looking forward to hitting 70 degrees today.
What a little nut!
Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL! You have every right to be proud of them!
You did an awesome job!!! Way to stick it to Potter Barn Kids!
Post a Comment