Miss K. is home today. She woke up at 3:19 last night quite chipper but also quite warm. She stayed up for a while before falling back to sleep around 4:30. My cold had fully broken through so I was miserable. Ted let me stay in bed. however, unlike Miss K. he never fell back to sleep himself. We are splitting up the work day, I have a can't be missed meeting later so Ted is coming home early. And I'm switching next week's Friday off for today. Katherine just went down for her nap, poor thing just does not feel good at all today, a fever and I suspect I may have given her my cold. Ted is on his way home and I need to get cracking putting the fresh sheets on the bed. My guess is he's exhausted having been up since 3:19 and a nap is in order for him as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment