Friday, November 21, 2008

You Suggest, I Haul...

After K. finally fell asleep for her nap (more on that later) I set to work rearranging the living room furniture per Bryn's suggestion. Unfortunately the loveseat is too big to fit where the Korean bar is (called the Korean bar because Ted's parents bought it when they were in South Korea and it actually folds out to become a dry bar) but the other arrangement worked. Here are the results:
There is something cute about it and I have told myself that I will live with it until tomorrow. I am thinking it will be a good arrangement for after Christmas, however, I don't think it will stay for Christmas (sorry Bryn). Reason is pure logistics, I don't think our tree will fit in that space by the front window. We have an artificial tree and I lost all complete sense of space when I was in Michael's buying it, its huge. I love that its big but there's no way its going in the middle of the front window without the person sitting on that end of the couch feeling as if they were sitting IN the Christmas tree. So back to the drawing board!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What if you took the end table by the fireplace out and slid everything down a bit?