Monday, November 17, 2008

Pictures!

Katherine pulled a chair right over to the kitchen counter tonight to help Daddy make dinner. Actually, she was more interested in picking the craisins out of the salad (note to us: add craisins to the next grocery order).

This weekend I spent some time scanning in some pictures of Ted when he was little. His parents had brought down a big box of old pictures for us to sort through and scan what we like. I love looking through old pictures. Here are some of my favorites. I say some because when I tried to pick out just one for this post I couldn't, there were too many and I couldn't resist. Here's Ted and his sister Carrie:
This next one I like because there is a definite resemblance to Katherine when she was a baby.
And I think one of my all time favorites is this picture of Ted's Dad visiting Santa Claus. The sleeve it came in says "Christmas 1951". The picture was taken in Seattle.Speaking of Christmas, things are starting to gear up around here. I was working on this year's Christmas card tonight. Only five weeks left, give or take, before the Big Guy makes his appearance! And for those that don't know, I LOVE Christmas so expect alot of Christmas themed posts!

No comments: