For now, a picture taken two weekends ago...enjoy!
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” ― Angela Schwindt
Friday, August 15, 2008
Almost time...
All of the guests have arrived! K. is relishing in having all four grandparents with her at once. We are in the countdown until the big reveal tomorrow afternoon and I think that adults are just as excited to play with Katherine's birthday present as she will be once she sees it. The plan is to put her down for her nap after lunch and get everything all set up. Miss K. will wake up to a decorated downstairs (Sesame Street theme of course!) and her big gift! We can't wait and I'm sure there will be lots of pictures to share!
For now, a picture taken two weekends ago...enjoy!
For now, a picture taken two weekends ago...enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is one stylin' chickie.
I desperately want a copy of that photo.
Post a Comment