Katherine's birthday present arrived yesterday. Three very large boxes from Pottery Barn Kids.
The first thing I thought was that I'm glad I don't still work in distribution. We tend to forget about it when things magically show up on our doorstep but I'm sure somebody at the warehouse was upset that someone had ordered the complete Classic Kitchen Set and they had to now fill the order. Beth said that at least they came fully assembled. I asked her if Pottery Barn knew that because for some reason they wrote on a
We are going to open one tonight and see how difficult it will be to put together. We need to figure out where we are going to hide the present until the birthday party.
3 comments:
It looks like the boxes will be fun to play in too.
Ten bucks says that Kate's more intrigued by the boxes than by their contents.
There has been some talk of kitchen sets here as well! I am interested in knowing how she likes it and also where you plan to keep it! Space is my biggest hurdle with this!
Post a Comment