Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Food!

No matter what you put down for dinner, Katherine prefers what is on my dish over what is on her dish, even if its the same food. She's also insisting on eating from the "big kid" dishes. We bought her some color plates, cups and silverware but she's not having it, that's different from Mom and Dad! Yes, she's begining to get a bit stubborn about things (which I am told reminds people of someone else at about her age...I have no idea who!). Tonight at dinner she wanted to inspect my dish, which I let her do to show her that the same food was in each bowl. She proceeded to grab my bowl, pick it up, dump my food into her bowl and give me back the empty bowl. She wasn't taking any chances!

I've also been looking at K's hair lately and I think its gotten lighter. See for yourself below. Unlike Katherine, I was born with no hair and when it did come in (at about her age) it was very blond. K. was born with a full head of dark hair and it seems to be gradually getting lighter. Considering that Ted has dark brown hair, I am curious to what color it will end up as. Ted also has naturally curly hair and I am keeping my fingers crossed that she inherited it!


Katherine at one month.

Katherine's Preschool Picture, Spring 2008

No comments: