I decided that would try finger painting on our first Friday together. Ms K. had a ball! Though I prepped well by putting down towels, Katherine seemed to keep the paint primarily on herself! She quickly figured out it was fun to paint her hands and smear the paint in her hair. I just let her have at it while I took pictures. It seems that she knew this would lead to a bath immediately after painting was done because she screamed "bath!" when picked her up to take her right to the tub. However, clean up was a breeze, Crayola Washable Fingerpaints are WONDERFUL! The old shirt I used as a smock still has to go in the wash but Crayola promises the paint will wash right off of clothes. We've been using the washable crayons with great results so I am sure it will be the same for the fingerpaints.
3 comments:
Paint in the hair, love it! Now, if we can only do that with cake...
My goodness! While she is as usual adorable, I am glad you can relax through that mess...I am still working out the panic attacks when Noah goes full steam ahead into his nightly dinner! :) Love the blog so far, great job!
Adorable!
I can't wait to see your reaction if she comes home one day with that color in her hair for real.
:)
Post a Comment