Wednesday, July 16, 2008

An Early TGIF!

Ms K. watched her first episode of Tom & Jerry last night. The On Demand was not working so no Sesame Street and for some reason I am not a big fan of Dora the Explorer which was on Noggin. So after checking out the alternatives we settled on some cartoons. Wow, maybe cartoons have changed but I did not realize how violent Tom & Jerry is, I never noticed this as a kid. Anyway Katherine got right into it and proceeded to say "Uh Oh!" really loudly each time someone was about to get whacked with something.
Tomorrow is Friday for me! I started a new work schedule where I work eight 9 hour days and one 8 hour day and I get every other Friday off. Really and truly because Ted and I carpool to work I was already at work for just about this number of hours anyway, since he needed to drop me off by 7:30 in order to drive downtown, park, and get to his desk by 8. Then he would pick me up at 4:45 after he reversed the process at the end of the day. I just had to add about 10 extra minutes to each day and take a 30 minute lunch instead of an hour. It is worth it for three day weekends every other week! So us girls will be having fun this Friday!!

No comments: