I'm still playing around with fonts and colors, this could take a while. More than likely I'll change the color on a pretty constant basis until I find something I'm pleased with. Then again I could change it based on the seasons, holidays, birthdays...the possibilities are endless.
Ted has also signed on as an author as well. Among other things, he'll be posting information about his runs. His big goal is to run the City of Oaks (that's Raleigh!) Marathon in November. I wish I had the stamina to join him but long distance running is just not my thing. Right before I became pregnant with Kate, Ted and I ran a 10K race in Cary. I enjoyed the challenge and I felt really proud of myself when it was over (and boy was I in good shape!) but I also knew that I had reached my limit in terms of distance running. So instead, Ms K. and I will be there to cheer him on!
No comments:
Post a Comment