The world keeps running at a fevered pitch around here. Friday was my day off, so to speak. I began at 6:40am with 3 Post It notes full of “to dos”. There was no way they were getting accomplished with a 4 year old and 4 month old in tow, so off to daycare they went. Let’s put it this way… I didn’t get my shower in until 4pm, right before I dashed back out of the house to pick up the kids. But that list got done.
Between work and home I feel like there is always at least 5 things I should be doing simultaneously. Just call me the Energizer Bunny. It doesn’t help that Teddy has not been sleeping through the night lately, thanks to his first experiences with post nasal drip. Things will calm down eventually, they have to. But for right now, as you can see my posting has been sporadic.
However, there was some fun this weekend…Katherine and I busted out her Disney Princesses Slip ‘n’ Slide. I, of course, had to show her how it’s done. My back informed me Saturday night not to do that ever again…wow. Katherine was quite able to figure it out but she still had a great time running around on the thing.
The pictures below are from our grocery shopping trip Sunday morning. The sign on her cart says “customer in training.” She was thrilled to have a shopping cart just like Daddy.



1 comment:
I think Carrie has shown up as a dot on the recent visitors map, but who is the Scandanavian?
Post a Comment