Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Teeth?

Last Friday night Teddy was a bit more cranky than usual.  In fact, for most of the weekend, his favorite place was on someone's shoulders, walking around.  He was fairly calm until you sat down to take a break from all that walking.  Oh, well he's having a fussy night we all said. There was also a slight increase in drool.  And he's been putting his fist in his mouth like crazy.  Looking for his thumb we all presumed, kid's going to be a thumb sucker.  This afternoon his teacher mentioned an increase in spit up for the day.  We've changed nothing as far as feeding goes.

Could it be???? It seems way to early to even talk about such things.  But maybe, just maybe Teddy is cutting a tooth.  He's been sound asleep pretty much the whole time we've been home tonight so I haven't been able to check.  But every time I think about, I push the thought away...he's too young to be teething already!

1 comment:

mccashew said...

drool and spit up combined with fussy makes me think of connor's reflux and for all your sakes I hope this is teeth. hugs