Katherine!
I was amazed when I pulled this out of her mail pouch yesterday afternoon. Yes, she traced the letters that the teachers outlined for her but still. At three years old, she wrote her name!!
The packing continues, just Katherine left to go. And Ted but I'm leaving him to pack his own bag (although...if he's willing to do a full night of feedings, we just might have a deal). I'm saving part of her packing until she gets home because she is VERY excited about the trip. I told her about it a couple of days ago. She's been plotting her packing scheme ever since. Yesterday she told me: "Mommy, I think I've got a lot of packing to do." Your telling me.
Katherine continues to be a wonderful big sister. This picture was taken last week during their bath time. She's showing him the finer points of paint with one's feet. She really was showing him too, she was talking about her technique while she was doing it.
I've got lots more pictures and some video to post, I'm taking it with me to work on this weekend. More to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment