
Katherine's beloved ball pit has sprung a leak. One day it was fine and the next morning it was deflated. I'm on a quest to find the leak to see if it can be saved. I tried submerging it last night as she was taking her bath but the thing was much too big. I did spread some soapy water over a few areas but had not luck. I'm thinking it must be a pretty sizeable hole, since it deflates pretty quickly after you blow it up. Which, in a funny moment last night as I was blowing it back up, Katherine told me: "Mommy let's use the pumper! Aunt Carrie always uses the pumper!" She is referring to the pump that we used to blow it up originally.
If I can't fix it, I'm not sure if we'll get a new one or not. The ball pit has been a bathtub for her animals, a tent, a car and various other things so I hate to get rid of something that clearly has her imagination running. We also have about 150 balls that for the moment will probably live in a trash bag in her closet. It would be too much for her to part with them and the pit they belong in.
1 comment:
Poor ball pit, it never saw its untimely demise coming. I hope you are successful in finding and fixing the hole and if not, my sympathies to Katherine! :) God luck!!!
Post a Comment