"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” ― Angela Schwindt
Monday, April 5, 2010
He's here!
Theodore Jacob Coberly arrived at 4:43 pm weighing in at 7lb, 10oz and 21 1/4 inches long. We're doing great but exhausted too. More details after some rest!
I was hoping something would happen for you soon! What a wonderful surprise to see when I checked in on you this morning! Congratulations, he is adorable! I hope everything is going well and we can get a chance to catch up on the phone soon!
dear Theodore, welcome to our world, enjoy your life, be healthy and lucky, happy and ... congratulations to your parents and sister all the best form Ingrid and Hartwig
3 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! He is adorable! Yayyy!
I was hoping something would happen for you soon! What a wonderful surprise to see when I checked in on you this morning! Congratulations, he is adorable! I hope everything is going well and we can get a chance to catch up on the phone soon!
dear Theodore,
welcome to our world, enjoy your life, be healthy and lucky, happy and ...
congratulations to your parents and sister
all the best form Ingrid and Hartwig
Post a Comment