An unexpected afternoon nap by the 3 year old, homemade quacamole and catching Ocean's Thirteen on TV just as it starts. It's been a pretty good Sunday afternoon around here. It was a pretty good morning too, Ted and Katherine spend a couple of hours outside which enabled me to take a nice nap. I didn't realized how much I needed it until I laid down.
I jumped off the blogging bandwagon last week. Yet again work has been crazy so my ability to do lunchtime updates was compromised. And though I am too stubborn to admit it, I am exhausted most nights when I get home from work these days. My parents were visiting this past week and my mom asked me more than one night if I was tired. No, no, I'm fine. But each night I crashed hard at bedtime (with of course plenty of thoughts of what this blog post should include which are long gone from my head now). With a little more than one more month to go, I shouldn't be too surprised. Lucky for me and for Miss K, she was plenty entertained this past week. In fact she was quite teary eyed on Friday morning when she realized that she wouldn't be spending the day with Papa and Gram.
I was telling Ted this weekend that on one hand I can't believe how fast time is going by, we're already in the last week of February! On the other hand I've definitely reached the point where I'm like "only 33 weeks???" This is where being so busy at work during the week is a blessing, it makes time go by that much faster. I just need to start working those lunch breaks back in.
You also may have noticed a new blog on our blog list, twentysix.two. Ted has started his own blog to track his running. Check it out! And I promise, updates to the picture site are coming very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment