Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Updates and Observations

My eyes have glazed over after a day of working on a contract and trying to figure out a new computer application (MS Visual Studio, it worked yesterday, its not working today!!). So I'm going with bullets...because I can.
  • Miss K. is officially with Papa and Gram Coberly for a few days. She was excited but also a little wary of the concept that Mommy and Daddy weren't coming with her but would be along in a few days. We did a very low key goodbye this morning, although she did request a kiss from both of us and waved goodbye as we walked out the door. She may have been thinking we'd be back after work. I'm trust right now that they all had a successful drive up to VA and one little girl is being spoiled rotten.
  • The TV is now located in the living room and the TV room couch is in the process awaiting disassembly for it's trip to the dump. After our failed attempts to donate the loveseat to charity this year, we're not bothering even trying with the couch. We literally couldn't give it away when we tried. Now on to other furniture moving and rearranging.
  • The air had a wonderful crispness to it this morning and even this afternoon during my lunchtime walk. Fall has definitely arrived!
  • I noticed last night that my belly button is becoming shallower, on its way to dissappear completely. Already! All this didn't happen until much later the first time around. I need to try on my bridesmaid dress for the big wedding in two weeks, although there's no worries there. The dress had PLENTY of room in the stomach area! I swear I've felt a few flutters although according to the doctor its still a bit early. Chalk it up to gas instead.
  • I'm officially wearing my first maternity shirt today. Most of them are still much to big for me. I'm in limbo, my regular shirts are getting tighter but I'm not quite ready for full fledged maternity wear.

That's the news that's fit to print!

1 comment:

Gram C said...

Update from VA...the trip was uneventful, although near Momeyer, we realized we had forgotten the stroller. We decided we could rent one at the zoo if it's needed. We arrived, had lunch and went to the playground. Katherine was the most enthusiastic swinger of the four children there. We came home, tried out the new Candyland, "her favorite game" and had spaghetti for dinner. A bath, a little Noggin, a bedtime story and that was it for the first day.