Most of the money went to the purchase of a new storm door for the back. On Saturday I removed the last of the old storm door and then filled the holes. Sunday morning I sanded and painted the trim.
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” ― Angela Schwindt
Sunday, June 21, 2009
New Storm Door
I wanted to write a post and thank everyone for the birthday presents from last week. I used some birthday money to putt at Bethpage Black, kill Nazis, and bust Ghosts.
Most of the money went to the purchase of a new storm door for the back. On Saturday I removed the last of the old storm door and then filled the holes. Sunday morning I sanded and painted the trim.
Beth went to Lowes to purchase the door. Much like when we bought Katherine's bed, there was only room for her in the Honda.
We were not sure if we should install the door ourselves or pay the $79 installation fee. After reviewing a couple of online videos, we thought we could do it.
Most of the money went to the purchase of a new storm door for the back. On Saturday I removed the last of the old storm door and then filled the holes. Sunday morning I sanded and painted the trim.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment