"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” ― Angela Schwindt
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Waiting...
So we still have not head on the results of the Lyme Test. Just put in a call with the doctor's to inquire about the status. They forwarded me to nurse's advice line where I left a detailed message and was assured a call back within an hour. Traditionally whenever I have called the nurse line they have always been good about calling back. In fact, I like the nurse line because you can get your questions answered without an appointment (and the usual question is...Do I need to make an appointment for this?). However, I do not care for this waiting around for an hour business. I feel like am held hostage at my desk waiting for my phone to ring because you know the two seconds you get up, even just to dash to the printer, will be when they call. I am not a patient waiter...and I wonder where my daughter gets it from? More soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment