"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.” ― Angela Schwindt
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Car Show Season
I heard a commercial this morning for the NC Auto Expo in Raleigh next month. Normally I would go but I don't think the largest Raleigh dealer network participates so the show is missing some important brands. How can you have a car show with no German cars??? I'm sure the 2009 Saturn Vue has a lot of cup holders but I want to sit in an Audi S5. I didn't think this would be a problem because the Richmond auto show in March is much larger and should have all the major brands. But unless I missed something BMW and Audi are not going to be there!?! How is Beth going to learn to differentiate between a BMW 328i, 335i, and 335d?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wha...?
Exactly...unfortunately for Ted I judge my cars by their color and their cup holders.
Post a Comment