For those who like holiday specials as much as I do!
A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is on tonight! 8pm on ABC. It will also repeat again on Thursday night. Miss K. and I will be watching tonight! In fact if you look on the left hand side of the ABC site it also tells you when are other specials are going to be airing, we're almost full swing into that time of year! I know you can buy most of these on DVD now but as I've said before, there is something special about watching it the night it is on TV.
We've taken a step backwards in potty training. Katherine was doing wonderfully but now she wants nothing to do with the potty when we're at home. We encourage and remind her constantly. I should say almost nothing to do with the potty because last night she refused to use the potty, waited until I got a fresh pull up on her and her pjs and then announced that, yes, she was going to go and use the potty. As if to tell us, I'll let you know when I'm good and ready to use the potty.
1 comment:
You are too cute with your PSAs about Charlie Brown. I am more a fond of the other Christmas special movies like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the original animated). Perhaps I am old school? Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment