Wednesday, October 22, 2008

How Far We've Come!

I thought that everyone would get a kick at seeing how far our girl Kate has come...this is a picture of Katherine at my parent's house ("Ga Ca" as Miss K. says it, aka Grandma and Grandpa) getting ready for her Christening in November 2006. She was a little over two months old.


And here she is last month in the same sink, just over two years old. No more baths in that sink! Wow, she may still be very little but pictures like these remind you of how much she has grown!
We've had a quiet week so far. On Monday, Katherine had to bring a small pumpkin in to preschool to decorate. No pictures yet as it will be staying there through Halloween but let me tell you, that pumpkin is covered in paint. Not a square inch of orange left! Our little artist even took time to make sure she covered the stem. A little touch of glitter and viola!...a masterpiece.
Friday is picture day, so K. will be going in to preschool even though it is my day off. We want those holiday pictures. So for the first time since she was born I truly have an entire day just to myself to do, whatever I want! I am quite excited about this, of course I've already started my list of "to do's" for the day, making sure that among the normal errands, there are things just for me! Can you say...shopping?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your little blog has grown too. Did you see that you've passed 1000 hits?